Return the confidence-interval estimation object.
The conf function should be used instead of proj.
Returns: proj Return type: object
The attributes of the object include:
- The precision of the calculated limits. The default is 0.01.
Truethen the fit optimization used may be changed from the current setting (only for the error analysis) to use a faster optimization method. The default is
- If the reduced chi square is larger than this value, do not use (only used with chi-square statistics). The default is 3.
- The maximum number of re-fits allowed (that is, when the
reminfilter is met). The default is 5.
- The maximum number of iterations allowed when bracketing limits, before stopping for that parameter. The default is 200.
- The number of computer cores to use when evaluating results
in parallel. This is only used if
True. The default is to use all cores.
- If there is more than one free parameter then the results
can be evaluated in parallel, to reduce the time required.
The default is
- The minimum difference in statistic value for a new fit location to be considered better than the current best fit (which starts out as the starting location of the fit at the time proj is called). The default is 0.01.
- What is the error limit being calculated. The default is 1.
- Should the search be restricted to the soft limits of the
True), or can parameter values go out all the way to the hard limits if necessary (
False). The default is
- The tolerance for the fit. The default is 0.2.
>>> print(get_proj()) name = projection numcores = 8 max_rstat = 3 maxiters = 200 soft_limits = False eps = 0.01 fast = False maxfits = 5 remin = 0.01 tol = 0.2 sigma = 1 parallel = True