Return the background RMF associated with a PHA data set.
This is for the case when there is only one background component and one background response. If this does not hold, use get_rmf and use the
Parameters: id (int or str, optional) – The data set to use. If not given then the default identifier is used, as returned by get_default_id. Returns: rmf – This is a reference to the RMF, rather than a copy, so that changing the fields of the object will change the values in the data set. Return type: a sherpa.astro.instrument.RMF1D instance
- Simulate a PHA data set from a model.
- Load a RMF from a file and add it to the background of a PHA data set.
- Load a file as a PHA data set.
- Define the convolved model expression for a data set.
- Set the ARF for use by a PHA data set.
- Set the RMF for use by a PHA data set.
- Read in a RMF from a file.
Copy the RMF from the default data set to data set 2, as the first component:
>>> rmf1 = get_bkg_arf() >>> set_rmf(2, arf1, bkg_id=1)