Delete a model component.
Parameters: name (str) – The name used to refer to this instance, or component, of the model. The corresponding Python variable will be deleted by this function.
- Create a model component.
- Delete the model expression for a data set.
- List the available model types.
- List the names of all the model components.
- Set the source model expression for a data set.
- Set the method used to create model component identifiers.
It is an error to try to delete a component that is part of a model expression - i.e. included as part of an expression in a set_model or set_source call. In such a situation, use the delete_model function to remove the source expression before calling delete_model_component.
If a model instance called
plhas been created - e.g. by
create_model_component('powlaw1d', 'pl')- then the following will remove it: